Our children’s Kung Fu programs are second to none. We teach our students using a basic philosophy of positive reinforcement to build self-esteem, confidence, discipline, positive attitudes and values. We realize that although the ability to defend oneself is important, there are many additional benefits to be gained by involving a child in a martial arts program.
Our unique method of training is fun and is designed to:
- Instill a positive attitude
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Teach the importance of strong values and good character
- Promote the desire to learn
- Improve effort and motivation
- Improve concentration
- Teach self-discipline
- Instill respect for oneself and for others
- Help students make good decisions
By embodying these principles in our children’s classes, the American School of Martial Arts team has made a strong commitment to today’s youngsters. Our carefully designed programs for children of all ages will improve your child’s performance in other sports as well as improving studying habits and increasing overall concentration. In addition to this, by building self-confidence, self respect, and self discipline, we are helping young people to deal with the many challenges that they will face growing up in today’s world.